The world health organization has declared the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the disease it causes, named “Novel coronavirus disease 2019” (COVID-19) as a pandemic. With this declaration and the fact that seasonal influenza (flu) virus is also widespread, Elite Storage Products is taking proactive steps to address several business concerns. As a matter of first importance, we want to reinforce our safe workplace practices since the health of our employees, clients, customers, visitors, and others is paramount to our operations. We also want to ensure the continuity of business operations in the event of further closures during this pandemic.
For the latest on COVID-19 from the CDC Click HERE
Importantly, we ask all employees to cooperate in taking steps to reduce the risk of exposure in the workplace.
- Employees are encouraged to use telephone and video conferencing instead of face-to-face meetings as much as possible during this outbreak.
- Communication with vendors needs to be virtual, telephone or text messages whenever possible.
- Practice smart “social distancing” – stay at your desk and minimize un-necessary office contacts.
- When necessary, in-person meetings need to be in small groups of 10 people or less.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Take out your own trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces with antiseptic wipes daily.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- You need to contact HR if you or a family member has any flu-like symptoms.
- Elite Storage Products will provide alcohol-based hand sanitizers throughout the workplace and in common areas.
- Cleaning spray and wipes will also be provided to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as telephones and keyboards.
- Offices will be cleaned on a regular basis.
Actions in the Field
Our personnel who continue to work on project sites across the country adhere to the latest CDC, Federal and Local government guidelines. We work with site superintendents to ensure safety for all workers on each job-site.
Contact Elite Storage Products for the latest updates to these policies.